Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
At SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara we offer 24 hour emergency service to our community and the surrounding areas. Because of the national footprint of SERVPRO we offer faster response to any size disaster! We do this by working together with our neighboring locally owned and operated SERVPROs to make sure we have the necessary personnel and equipment for whatever size loss you may experience. At SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara our technicians are highly trained and have the most specialized equipment in the industry. SERVPRO is recognized as a leading company in the restoration industry.
It is really incredible that with only a small water leak or even just some excess humidity, within 48 hours mold spores can form and begin to grow in your Hershey, Hummelstown or Swatara Township home or business! In a very short period of time these mold spores can begin to grow and cause possible respiratory issues for your family, customers and your employees. If you see visible mold, are noticing a new 'musty' smell or even if you are wondering about the after effects of a previous waster damage, SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara can access your business or home, and help you mitigate the mold along with providing recommendations for reducing the chance of a re-occurrence of mold in your home or business.
Call SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara at 717-561-1404 or you mail email us at Office@SERVPROHersheySwatara.com
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (717) 561-1404
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Hershey / Harrisburg East?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (717) 561-1404
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Hershey / Harrisburg East is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Hershey community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: